AOW Call for Papers:
The AOW workshop series seeks papers on original and unpublished research on all aspects of ontology research, including, but not limited to:
- ontology models and theories;
- ontologies and the semantic web;
- interoperability in ontologies;
- multi-agent systems and ontologies;
- description logics for ontologies;
- reasoning with ontologies;
- ontology harvesting on the web;
- ontology of agents and actions;
- ontology visualisation;
- ontology engineering and management;
- ontology-based information extraction and retrieval;
- ontology merging, alignment and integration;
- web ontology languages;
- formal concept analysis and ontologies;
- ontologies for e-research;
- linking open data;
significant ontology applications
A copy of the call for papers (in plain text) is available to download here.
Paper Formatting and Submission:
Papers submitted to AOW 2012 must be at most 12 pages. Please do not exceed the page limit.
The proceedings for AOW 2012 will be published in CEUR.
All papers should be submitted electronically using the conference management tool in PDF format
and formatted using Springer's manuscript submission guideline:
Submitted papers should not
be under review or submitted for publication
elsewhere during the review period.
Papers must be submitted via the EasyChair system at
All papers will be reviewed by at least three independent members of our International program committee.